Supporting the users of our products is one of the most important functions within CIG, hence the creation of a best in class product support department. All of CIG’s Product Support team members are trained to provide a complete technical service and support for all products we sell. Product Support Representatives undergo extensive product line training and are 100% customer focused with the sole objective of delivering a solution to the customer.
Product Support – Why?
All manufactured products can have defects. CIG´s products defect rate is the best in the aftermarket, indeed, it is better than most OEMs.
Still, a very small number can have a performance issue.
Our Product Support target is to take each of these problems and solve it without delay, minimising the end users down time and making sure that the quality of the support is remembered long after the issue is solved.
Product Support – How?
Our Product Support departments’ most critical task is to manage each product performance issue a user has in your Private Label brand name.
The support provided may range from simply solving a problem over the telephone or it may be as extensive as sending a Product Specialist engineer to the users site.
Product Support – Who?
CIG has a team of Product Support Coordinators to receive your calls, who are backed up by a team of experienced engineers, who in turn can call upon the resources of CIG worldwide.
That is over 240 technical and quality management staff.
CIG´s entire Product Support resources is available at the end of a free telephone call.
Product Support – When?
Product Support´s target is to respond to every call or email within 30 minutes.
Over 98% of all calls are answered in person, and every email receives an immediate response.
All phone lines and email accounts are managed by a team; there is always someone available to help.
We target for an engineer to be on site the next day – this is achieved 98% of the time.
Product Support – What if?
Sometimes it is not possible to diagnose an issue without sending an engineer to site.
We may arrive to find the printer has another brand of cartridge in it, or the printer needs a repair. In these instances we will never walk away from fixing the users problem.
Our Product Support team or your sales contact will contact you immediately to discuss the available options.
CIG Product Support offers:
- Dedicated multilingual Product Support team
- Qualified multilingual printer Engineers and Product Support Specialists
- Technical strategies to resolve technical issues
- Nationwide service
- Next day on-site attendance
- Product Return Analysis & Reporting
- Escalated evaluation
- Pre-sales & post-sales support
- New Business Development product approval program
- 90% of all telephone calls to be answered in person
- 90% of voicemails and emails responded to in 30 minutes, 100% in 60 minutes
- 90% all problems resolved with 8 hours
- 98% resolved within 48 hours
Site Engineer Visit targets
- 80% of site visits to take place within 8 hours
- 95% of site visits take place within 12 hours
- 100% of site visits take place within 48 hours
Contacts for our EMEA Product Support team:
Phone: +351 252 640 230
Fax: +44 (203) 163 1894