Most businesses have implemented at least some level of recycling program or similar efforts to reduce environmental impact and limit waste.
Attention to printing costs and supplies can be one way to become better stewards of the environment, while improving the bottom line and getting employees involved in the process.
How Remanufactured Printer Cartridges Help
Industry studies revealed using remanufactured toner cartridges results in a 44% total smaller environmental footprint.
Using these cartridges over OEM products is advantageous to businesses in many ways:
- Using these cartridges over OEM products is advantageous to businesses in many ways:
- Save money – reengineered and remanufactured cartridges are considerably less expensive than original manufacturers’ products.
- Performance – 80% of businesses surveyed reported remanufactured imaging supplies meet or exceed that of OEM equivalents.
- Conserve energy through reduced need for manufacturing new products.
- Involvement – employees quickly recognise they are participants in an important program of recycling that benefits both the company and the environment.
Getting Started With Remanufactured Toner Cartridges
Begin your green initiative with an effective plan:
- Partner with a business that offers a wide variety of OEM type quality remanufactured cartridges
- Ensure the vendor has a comprehensive program of collecting and recycling
- Communicate with employees on the reasons for the program, so they are involved
How Clover Imaging Group Technology Provides a Total Solution
Many printer manufacturers now apply their own unique specifications into both printing equipment and toner cartridges. Clover Imaging Group applies advanced technology in reengineering cartridges for all leading manufacturers and models, providing a one-source solution for cartridge collection and recycling.
Our commitment to research and development ensures compatibility and maximum benefits from your green initiatives.
Leveraging patented robotics and process automation, cartridges can be:
- Efficiently collected when empty
- Thoroughly cleaned
- Reengineered with our proprietary technology and automated processing
- Filled with high-performance toner
- Inspected for quality assurance and 100% post tested
- Put into service at a significantly reduced cost
Clover Imaging Group can help you implement a responsible recycling program while saving money on your printing supplies. Contact us today to find out how we can help you incorporate remanufactured printer cartridges into your green initiatives.