Franking Machines print a form of money, and those imprints are recognised by national postal providers across EMEA. This critical application of inkjet technology demands both reliable and technically sophisticated ink formulation. Utilising state-of-the-art robotics, Clover Imaging Group (CIG) has spent many years perfecting processes and techniques to ensure that every product meets or exceeds OEM print quality performance.
The CIG range of replacement franking machine cartridges provides an extensive range of non-patent infringing products for Frama, Francotyp-Postalia, Intimus, Neopost and Pitney Bowes printers.
THE CIG ADVANTAGE
- 15 years expertise in the production of franking inks
- In house development: chip and microprocessor codes (patent granted), custom programming software, custom manufacturing fixtures, resolution and support
- Extensive product testing
- Non-patent infringing
- Significant cost savings
- Substantial profit margin opportunity
- Full warranty and product support
- High satisfaction guarantee – very low defect rate
- Approved by UK Royal Mail* and USA Postal Service
*Applicable only to UK programmed cartridges. List of Royal Mail approved cartridges available upon request.
Click here to view our list of replacement franking machine cartridges.
FOR MORE INFORMATION contact your sales representative or email email@example.com