Clover Imaging Group’s Sustainability Initiatives Include:
- Minimise our carbon impact
- Prioritise remanufacturing, reclaim as much reusable material as possible
- Maximize recapture of raw materials in collections
- Measure impact of water and energy consumption and minimization of waste
- Promote waste reduction throughout our operations
- End-of-life processing for all assets collected that cannot be remanufactured
- Recycle our cardboard, mixed paper and metals when possible
- Exceed global industry practices for responsible materials recycling
Clover Imaging Group is dedicated to continual improvement in all of its environmental activities. This is achieved through rigorous process management, employee empowerment, and accountability for achieving all company goals and objectives.
Click here to see our 2018 Sustainability Report.
The Second Life of Best Friends Cyan and Magenta
Meet Best Friends Cyan and Magenta…
OEM friends Cyan and Magenta are inseparable. They enjoy happy, carefree days printing side by side in their colour printer, feeling secure in the assumption that they are the best at what they do.
Life for the two friends is about to change dramatically however and bring them on a journey they didn’t think was possible.
Watch the video below as their adventure begins and see how their story unfolds over the next four weeks.