Clover Imaging Group’s Sustainability Initiatives Include:
- Minimise our carbon impact
- Prioritise remanufacturing, reclaim as much reusable material as possible
- Maximize recapture of raw materials in collections
- Measure impact of water and energy consumption and minimization of waste
- Promote waste reduction throughout our operations
- End-of-life processing for all assets collected that cannot be remanufactured
- Recycle our cardboard, mixed paper and metals when possible
- Exceed global industry practices for responsible materials recycling
Clover Imaging Group is dedicated to continual improvement in all of its environmental activities. This is achieved through rigorous process management, employee empowerment, and accountability for achieving all company goals and objectives.
Click here to see our 2016 Sustainability Report.