More than just a paycheck... At Clover, we strongly believe that people are our greatest asset, which is why in addition to competitive compensation, we believe in and provide high-quality benefits. Our comprehensive benefits program helps employees protect and enhance their health, plan and invest for the future, and earn rewards and recognition for hard work.
Our differences make us stronger... Clover has a strong commitment to the principles of diversity, inclusion and to maintaining a work and learning environment that is free of all forms of discrimination. As a result, we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of age, colour, disability, gender, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status. At Clover, we work diligently to foster a diverse culture in which we respect, understand, and leverage our different talents, ideas and backgrounds. We continue to build strong relationships with diverse partners in the workplace, marketplace, and community.
Reaching out to our communities… Clover understands that our long-term sustainability depends on the strength of our communities. Our commitment to you is conducting a business that provides our employees a better place live. That means we support local programs, charities, and stewardships. We enable recycling efforts, waste minimisation, and resource efficiency training to build a stronger, safer, happier community.
We Have Opportunities for You!
Clover is now using the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org to receive resumes for open positions including salaried and wage associates, administrative, professional, sales and executives.
Open Position: Software Developer
About the role:
The Software Developer will join Clover’s existing development team and will be involved in all aspects of software development, from overall architecture to day-to-day maintenance. He/she will be expected to use a wide range of technologies, but our stack is primarily built on C#, WPF and MS SQL.
- Assist in the design, coding and testing of technical solutions
- Learn our software development methodology and apply it effectively
- Adhere to coding standards defined by the software development team
- Familiarity with creating and consuming REST and SOAP APIs
- Proficient C# programmer
- Familiar with WPF, ASP.NET
- Understands relational database concepts
- Confidently writes the four basic SQL statements
- Possesses knowledge of various database access methods
- Demonstrates knowledge of object and component methodology and technology
- Possesses knowledge of classes, components, objects, and interfaces
- Support internal users
- Ability to build reports
- Displays a positive attitude
- Demonstrates flexibility in day-to-day work
- Sets high standards of performance for oneself
- Works collaboratively with team members
- Solves problems proactively
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
If you are interested in the above position and your profile fits with the above requirements, please send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.